The right choice for demanding conditions
For the toughest tasks
Mass battery chargers, sine wave inverters and DC-DC converters are designed for the toughest conditions for professional, semi-professional and recreational purposes. Even under the most extreme conditions the products from the Mass series operate faultlessly, giving you round-the-clock output when necessary. The sustainability and technologies that underpin the Mass concept have long been proven in practice. With an MTBF of 280,000 hours at full capacity and 24/7 use, the Mass products are ideal for the toughest tasks and any situation that requires a reliable power supply. You can always rely on their proven and technically advanced components.
Making the best even better
The reliability and long lifespan of Mastervolt’s battery chargers, sine wave inverters and DC-DC converters have been established beyond doubt over the past decade. While the Mass products have evolved with the latest technological developments, the dimensions and connections have remained the same. As a result it is exceptionally easy to replace one unit with another with only negligible downtime.
Mastervolt Green by Heart
As part of our constant search for eco-friendly and long-lasting solutions, Mastervolt has developed the Green by Heart programme. Its impact on the Mass battery chargers, Mass Sine inverters and Mac & Magic DC-DC converters include:
- An exceptionally effective use of the consumed input current (cos phi) > 0.98!
- Faster charging of batteries, even with when the input current is limited.
- Use of top quality components with a long lifespan.
- Savings in weight and space.
- Fewer installation materials.
Powerful selling points
Mass battery chargers
- Designed for the most difficult conditions.
- Lightweight, stainless steel, anodised aluminium casing.
- Coating of internal components prevents damage from damp or condensation to ensure a longer lifespan.
- Insensitive to electromagnetic effects from other devices.
- Suitable for every type of battery, also charges entirely empty batteries.
- Delivered as standard with temperature sensor.
- Full power at temperatures of up to 45˚C.
- Load capacities from 80 to 1000 Ah or more.
- Stable power supply of 24 and 48 V, even without batteries.
- Load sharing possible in case of limited power supply.
- Parallel switching possible using multiple battery chargers.
- Customised monitoring and controls at any location
- Fast and easy installation with MasterBus, Mastervolt’s single cable system.
- Reliable charger/supply for GMDSS.
- Certified by Germanisch Lloyd, Lloyd, Bureau Veritas (24/75 & 24/100 models only) and RRR, RS; connections in accordance with CE, ABYC A-31 and IEC60945.
- Type approval for application in safety zones A, B and C.
Mass Sine sine wave inverters
- Capacity between 800 W and 5 kW.
- Suitable for high starting/peak loads, even up to 200% at brief consumption.
- 230V/50Hz pure sine wave voltage; no faults or humming sounds from connected equipment, not even with sensitive communication and measuring equipment.
- Fully MasterBus compatible with AC Power Analyser or MasterBus Inverter Interface.
- All Mastervolt inverters provide pure sine wave voltage to ensure seamless operation of the connected equipment. Mastervolt inverters are the best choice available.
Mac & Magic DC-DC converters
- Reliable and very stable DC supply.
- For 12 and 24 V battery systems.
- Parallel switching of multiple units for capacities of 40, 60 or more Amps.
- Battery charger and dimmer function.
- Adjustable output voltage.
- Voltage stabilisation for a longer lifespan of halogen lights, etc.
- Corrosion-proof aluminium casing.
- Temperature-powered fan for cooling.
- Generates limited heat, so installable almost anywhere.
- Fully MasterBus compatible with a MasterBus Serial Interface.